Whether investing directly or through your SMSF, property investments may be a prudent alternative to stocks and other types of investment strategy. 4 You Accounting and Taxation specialise in providing advice and strategies specific to your circumstances, around property investment for tax minimisation and wealth creation. We can show you how a property will actually affect your day to day cash-flow and how tax depreciation is the key to negative gearing.
Some of the most popular questions we hear and resolve are:
- Which name to buy the property in?
- How do I minimise tax?
- What deductions can I claim?
- Cash Flow
- Renovation, GST
- Should I rent or live in the property?
- Should I sell or hold? Which property should I sell?
- Transferring property – what are the tax implications? What about cash flow?
- How much capital gain tax will I pay?
- Going Overseas – what are the tax implications?
- Subdivision, GST & property sales
- I want to arrange a home loan and finance